My profession focus is on the development of new technologies that reduce amputation risk and rates. I favour a collaborative approach to bring about technologies that vastly improve the rate of remission. I value international perspectives which facilitate the pooling of experience through professionals networks which are key to developing new scientific evidence.
- University of Florence, 2014, Postgraduate Certificate in Sport’s Podiatry
- University of Pisa, 2003 – 2008, B.Sc. in the Science of Podiatry
- University of Pavia, 2008 – 2012, B.Sc. in Orthotics
- Optima Molliter – Consultant for the development of new technologies 2017 – Providing education and upskilling to health professionals via conferences and workshops.
- Hospital of ICCS – Podiatrist
2017 – Diabetic foot clinical management
- University of Milan – Professor
2018 – Teaching Undergraduates. Course title: “Diabetic foot Off-loading management”